Saturday, November 20, 2010

Multi tasking for the Holidays!


Today I am making the fresh cranberry sauce for next Thursday's Thanksgiving.

The house smells awesome.

It's helping me relax and focus on what needs to be done, which is everything else.

Because of my job and it's non conventional hours I tend to organize way before so my mind is at ease for the holiday.

This year, I have to work all the days up to the holiday, but lucky enough to have the days off after. :-)

So today, I'm doing the ultimate search for the best recipes, making a list for the grocery store, finding serving pieces, cleaning off the dining table (where has that table been?), and of course my favorite thing, listing a few new items in my etsy shop!http://www.debsdesigns401.etsy.com/

Tomorrow, I start the cleaning of the house. Not my favorite thing to do. Where are the mighty maids when you need them anyway? Someday.

So I would love to stay and chat all day..but the holiday looms over my head today. As they say, so much to do, so little time! But first , I would love to show you my latest creation in my Etsy shop.

An antiqued brass finding, cleaned and polished. I added a sweet aquamarine blue crystal teardrop. The antique brass chain is 16.5 inches.

Happy Thanksgiving !

No comments:

Post a Comment