Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hi
This is my first post ever!
I spent alot of my time working on my website and learning about blogging.
I am a nurse and work at a local hospital in Rhode Island. I started making jewelry to help me relax and for a hobby. I couldn't stop, I loved it. I started to sell my designs, especially my beaded lanyards to my co-workers. My house was getting full, so I decided to start selling more, at local craft shows. It was fun and satisfying.
I'm hoping i'll be able to start blogging, and have some people follow me.
My website on etsy is
Debsdesigns401.etsy.com
It's a great place to sell handmade things, and be proud of it.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sparkly new blog!

    Best wishes,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congrats! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete