Thursday, March 26, 2009

The weekend is here!!

I worked all week and have 3 days off this weekend. I love that, I get to start early with my jewelry designs. May actually get something done and posted on my website.
http://.www.debsdesigns401.etsy.com
I'm sitting at my computer tonight with my dog, Jack, at my feet...really on my feet. I still struggle with topics to write about, I will get the hang of blogging eventually.
I am getting ready for a couple of upcoming shows. I make alot of beaded lanyards, mainly because I use them everyday . In this new world, we all wear name badges and we all want to look good. Cloth lanyards with the company logo just doesn't do for me! I started making these for co-workers. Now we all wear them, looking good, brightening our patients day. They smile at the kitty...the duck, or comment on the pretty beads.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21305766
Hopefully the weekend will bring lots of rain, for Spring flowers and hours making the lanyards I love to create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment